While preparing for Christmas we started to make some cookies and because we don’t want to keep all the sweet stuff to ourselves we want to share our special Chocolate Cookies recipe a la McPeppergames.
Regarding the chocolate for the cookies you can use your favorite dark, brown or white chocolate… just the way you like it.
Here are the ingredients for the cookies you can see above:
1/2 teaspoon Natron
1/2 teaspoon Salt
200g Brown Sugar
80g White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence (from fresh Vanilla)
1 pack of Vanilla Sugar
300g Chocolate (your favorite one!)
And here are the directions to get cookies like the one you can see in the image:
1. Heat your oven to 170° Celsius (about 338° Fahrenheit).
2. Sieve the flour, Natron and the salt into a big bowl.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Break your favorite 300g chocolate into small pieces (smaller than 1cm)
4. Mix the butter with the brown and white sugar.
5. Now whisk the teaspoon Vanilla Essence, the pack of Vanilla sugar and the 2 eggs into the butter-sugar mix.
6. Add the mix to the bowl (with the flour, natron and salt) and then mix it again until it gets creamy.
7. At last add the chocolate crumbs to the dough and mix it a little bit.
8. Now take a table spoon and put droppings onto a cookie sheet. Make sure the cookie droppings have enough space to each other (min. 5cm) and don’t flatten the droppings.
9. Bake them for about 15 minutes.
10. Cool them and put them into the box.
11. Eat! 🙂